Mrs. Dashwood Knitty Pattern Bonnet by AL



Today's guest blog photo is thanks to the statue in Jackman Park. Never mind, please, that the bonnet is for a girl. The little boy statue playing with his train was as close as I could come to a model. Al used Blue Sky Alpaca's Cotton. She frogger her sleeveless tank from our project last summer. The yarn deserved to be knitted into this pretty bonnet. She frogged my awful sleeveless tank also and she's reknitting Cookie. The yarn is definitely doing the pattern more justice.

I'm still working easily, mindlessly, blissfully on my Mother's Day shawl for my mom. I have to think of a perfect border. My mom is not a tassel person at all. Hmmmm, she's not a bead lady either. She would like something understated.....
any ideas? By the way, the bi-colored corn Koigu is still reminding me of great summer corn. I hear the corn crop in Illinois is now 80% planted. Thank goodness for the rain.


Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Chicago Jen said…
Adorable hat! I thought you liked your tank?! Hey, if you haven't done it already, stop by my blog and let meknow if you can come on Wednesdays instead of Tuesdays. It seems our little group has just gotten Really. Little. Smooches and I hope to see you next week!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???