Turkeys Talking Necks



"I don't know, I think she looks better in a V-neck....."



A little Turkey humor. So let's talk necks. I do love a v-neck. I have yet to

attempt one. I also love turtle necks and a drapey soft U shape that

actually doesn't do anything but show neck. Since I am committed to knitting a

sweater in the round again soon, I think I am going to have to take a class at 3

Bags Full or Mosaic to come up with such a pattern.

Pat K. thanks for visiting. I love the knitpicks yarn and it came to my house so

fast! Thanks to all who visit and all who leave comments. I'll continue to stick

my neck out blogging in part because of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

knittingnurse said…
Happy Turkey day to you fellow nurse. No, lucky for me, I do not have to work today. It's one of the benefits of being the educator. We have holidays off.

HOpe you had a quiet shift (oops I used the "q" word). Tee Hee.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???