Inside photos



Sorry, the weather just would not cooperate with an outdoor picture for today's post. This is Knitting Pure and Simple baby tunic 211. It will have a hood and sleeves. Al is knitting it in Plymouth yarns Fantasy Naturale 100% cotton. I think the bottom line is going to run about 30.00.

If you are tempted to knit in the round, I have found Diane's patterns at Knittingpureandsimple.com to be reliable and easily followed.

I have had a stretch off of work and have been knitting holiday gifts. I have yet to start my mom's cable scarf. I have never made anything for her since taking up my knitting again. I want it to be wonderful for her. She suffers from dystonia, and my wish is that the scarf will quell her neck tremors, if only for a bit.....if not, then I know she will bravely go out with an Irish scarf around her and face another day with this affliction, beautifully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???