Al's already finished one new glove for Karen

A holiday mystery update:

So many neat thoughts came from people who sent Al a little note regarding someone stealing her gloves for her friend Karen.

She was told among other things, that in some cultures if you were caught stealing, they cut your fingers off. (hence, that person will really need those fingerless gloves!) LOL.

She was told that imitation is the finest form of flattery.

She was told that people had things stolen from their lockers in high school also.

Then she told me, lovingly, that I was a dork for telling you all about it!

So I will post a photo of Al and Karen by the Christmas tree last night, with one of the NEW gloves already finished on Karen's hand. I love the new Koigu colors she mixed. The pattern is , of course, from Knitty.com.

Peace...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???