I hope Santa isn't making that list yet, because I have been busy making my own sweater, when I ought to be knitting gifts! I'd say that's NOT the Nice category.

I am a superstitious knitter. I am on a roll with this top down sweater. I think I'll jinx it if I stop and go back to it later. Its not December....yet. I have 13 days to make my sister's birthday Irish triangular scarf in seed stitch. It's my own alteration of the Interweave pattern. Yup. I am experimenting and on a deadline to boot.

I also know that if I go to the soft cream colored merino wool for her scarf, I'll be addicted to the softness and my not go back to the Mission Falls cotton that I am using for the sweater.


I have the remaining 12 days to make Troy's entire second ski sock........

By the way, we had HUNGARIAN stuffing at my family's Thanksgiving table. For the 44th year in a row I just couldnt even taste it. My Hungarian father and Uncle told us all how it's made. I'll spare you the details, but there are organs involved...

Kathy

Comments

Irisheyes Lynn said…
There are organs involved in my German grandmother's stuffing too. I always helped her make it the day before Thanksgiving, so I have never eaten it in my entire life. I always make it when I have Thanksgiving, though. It's tradition. And I'm making Katie learn how to make it so she can carry on the tradition.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???