1- Have you ever won an award?
2- Do you like the baby blanket below?
3- What's your favorite gauge to knit in?
4- Where was the best cup of coffee you ever enjoyed?
5- Do you have a favorite family recipe that has been passed down for a few generations?
6- Did you know you can have a conversation in the message section of Facebook with someone out of the country?
7- Is it harder to send the kids to kindergarten or college?
8. This is a new free Knitpicks pattern. I may have to knit one. I think pattern are so much better written now than years ago. Do you?
9. Ravelry really changed our craft and our communication. Do you have an old pattern that a family member passed down to you?
10. When is the last time you traveled with your pet in a car?
1. Honestly I think the last award I won was from McDonalds in 1977. I got the local employee of the year award. I have been teased mercilessly by my husband who also worked there and .....got no awards!
2. I like the baby blanket because it reminds me of Charlie Browns shirt .
3. I really like 4 stitches to the inch. Those tiny socks of old with 7 -8 stitches per inch are crazy to me. Plus 4 sts to the inch moves a project along pretty quickly. I have a short project span....
4. Best coffee ever: Mexico. Leon hotel. They would bring a huge pot of coffee to our room every morning. There was no bitterness to it.
5. I have my Hungarian grandmothers homemade bread recipe. It takes 8 hours from yeast rise to bake. Lots of kneading, an all day affair. Best when it is not humid out.
6. Just learned I can write Zach live on Facebook Messaging.
7. It is harder to send them to kindergarten. They are so young and vulnerable and cute and innocent. You go from total control of their day to letting someone else influence them. College drop off was gut wrenching but at least you knew they were ready to go !
8. I haven't read a bad free pattern in a long long time. I do think they have improved drastically.
9. I had someone rewrite my Hungarian grandmothers crocheted apron pattern. I'll never make one. It is fun to have the apron and the pattern though.
10. I'm going to be traveling with 4 cats in crates very soon .....it is going to be loud for awhile. I only have a 75-90 minute drive.