Feel free to play along. It's Monday Meme time.
1. What did you do during the Masters?
I knit 6 mini sock keychains.
And I watched the Fat Squirrel podcasts.
And I teased Fireman and would take my earpieces out and say, "Oh my gosh did the ball go in the hole?"
2. What is your most recent knit fail/change my mind/don't want to knit this afterall?
I have already given up on the Lousia Harding yarn and shawl. I haven't ripped it back yet, but I've lost all interest.
I also returned the second skein of yarn because I'm just that sure I'm not knitting a big shawl.
Which is not to say I didn't like the yarn. I did.
I still like it. But it is just going to be a cowl someday.
3. When was the last time you walked in the rain?
Only for 40 minutes but I had to get off the couch and get out of the Masters, er, house.
Oh and every bit of exposed skin was freezing!
4. Do you like to get yarn as a gift?
I do I do I do. In fact my family knows I get a tinge sad if I don't get yarn gifts. But they also know I buy yarn for me pretty often :)
5. When is the last time you had to repair a handknit?
I just had to repair the toes on my newish socks.
I made them this winter but the toe pull through was weakening. Good thing they were for me. So I reinforced the toe. Oh and I had a dropped stitch I hadn't noticed.
Seriously, I should be more attentive.
6. If someone was going to knit you the perfect sweater would it be a Fisherman's Irish sweater or a Lopi ?
LOPI!!!! Someday I may just have to knit one.
I'd want to steek the front.
Whoa....that's a lofty goal! I've always loved a Lopi.
Icelandic over Irish.....I'm half Hungarian you know.
7. When was the last time you raised your voice?
Yesterday. Fezzik stole my newly knitted keychain sock WITH THE KEYS attached He managed to take a row of stitches out.
8. Do you take blog photos with your phone or a special camera?
Both. Mostly my good camera. But if I'm in a pinch I'll use the i phone.
That's it. Just 8 questions this time.
See you in the answers and thanks for comments!