1. Last thing you finished:
This ONE ROW Wonder by Allison Griffith.
Finished last night.
Easy peasy knitting.
Madelintosh in gold segment
followed by very old fuzzy sock leftover yarn that I couldn't part with years ago.
2. Favorite pattern to knit again and again: Is this cheating?
This ONE ROW wonder will be knit again and again by me.
I love a scarfy shawlette.
3. Do you prefer to drive or fly ?
Sometimes I like to fly. I can manage about 9 hours max in the car without going bonkers.
4. Do you use a paper map or your phone's directions.
Bye Bye paper maps. Fireman always laughed at how I had to turn the map in the direction we were going...and I was a bad navigator.
5. Would you rather a National park or an Amusement Park?
6. Do you like to go to the same place for vacation over and over or somewhere new?
When my father had a cabin in Northern Wisconsin we went there and only there for years. We were beyond happy to go there. I knew what to expect and I felt so at home knowing the area. I like to repeat, but there are so many parts of this country I want to see.
7. Car knitting necessitates ingenuity sometimes. How ingenious have you had to be? I dropped a needle between the seat and the console......actually I do this all the time....and I've had to resort to all kinds of gymnastics to get that darn needle. But I've never lost one to the car.
8. Have you ever seen another knitting in the passenger seat knitting on the road? Never. Have you?
9. Do you collect anything on vacation?
I collect patterns from Knit shops I visit if it is a shop pattern.
10. Do you get homesick?
All the time. I'm a wimp. I'm a homebody. So I bring my knitting with me and it is my security blanket..