I am nearly finished with my sister's Denver Bronco fingerless gloves.
Next up: a shrug. 
 Torn between the two above, I think I've decided on the looser fitting Blue one. 
If I don't like how it is knitting up I'll download the other.
Part of the reason I picked the blue, has to do with the fact that I choose a blue kettle dyed yarn.  

We had crepes recently.  I cooked some asparagus and deli ham together for the filling.  They were very tasty. 

 I heard from my LYS staff that Antarktis was very popular just a bit ago.  The Wonderland yarn groupings go well with this pattern. 
Finally, I somehow did not take this brushed fleece home. 
It was so soft to the touch....but I resisted. 
There's always tomorrow!

Comments

Delighted Hands said…
pretty patterns! I could see some problems with having a yarn shop close to my home!
Kim in Oregon said…
I just love the name "Brushed Fleece"--must go find some to pet since it sounds wonderful!
Tired Teacher said…
The blue shrug does have a nice drape in the back.
Katherine said…
I like the blue shrug best too. I can't wait to see our fingerless mitts finished. They are a great looking pair of mitts! I've never tried brushed fleece but it sounds so soft. I need some to pet and cuddle.
Stefanie said…
If the shrug shape is a knitted rectangle and then seamed some at the ends for the sleeves, you can always manipulate the size of the rectangle if you want it longer rather than that short. I hope you have an enjoyable knit. Brushed fleece sounds lovely.
Araignee said…
I am so glad I don't have a yarn store nearby. I would never be able to resist.
Unknown said…
I'm looking forward to seeing the progress on the shrug!
Such beautiful yarns! I look forward to seeing more of the shrug! xx
Janet said…
The blue shrug has a nice texture and I like the fitted cuffs. Beautiful yarns.
Caffeine Girl said…
I have to say that I love the second shrug. What is the pattern?
The blue one is a very good choice!! Keep us posted on your progress.
elns said…
Shrug love. I am leaning towards the second one. I like the structure a bit better, but really it's all about the knit. I like that about you though, you're not shy to move on to something that is really worth your time if the knit makes you unhappy.

That said, I'm not surprised your sister loved the mitts! I loved those colors and I don't love the Broncos ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???