Friday Friendships

I was able to take stock of my wips yesterday .  Tally3 socks , one hat and one fingerless.  Oh and the leftover sock blanket and the feather and fan in Val's gifted cotton.  So 7.  That is a lot for me. And wheeeeeee.  I feel like casting on more.

I managed to figure out how to put an old photo up for you today. My roses did so well last summer against the old garage .  there is pretty beveled glass in the doors and windows. I may salvedge them one day before the garage hits the dust

So I'm posting from the I pad.  And I'm leaving comments on your blog from it too. So punctuation has to be. Forgiven.


Off to donate my blood and then lunch with an old pal Mary who is in town. Mary and I have many sisters but we always say love ya like a sister in our notes to one another .  Mary is incredibly smart. We did not know each other in college as nursing students.  When we both took jobs in our NICU everyone insisted I would love her.  How did they know?   I approached our valedictorian with caution....and everyone was right.   I still love her 3o years later.




Comments

Delighted Hands said…
That's a beautiful pic of the roses and a perfect pairing with this friendship post!
How wonderful; I hope you have a great lunch/visit!
Tired Teacher said…
I can't seem to figure out how to post fm the iPad. Do you have any tips?
Araignee said…
Your floral photos are always magnificent. You should hire yourself out for weddings!
Betsy said…
Beautiful photo and it sounds like a beautiful friendship too. I do all of my posts from the ipad as my desktop doesn't like blogger for some reason.
Blessings,
Betsy
Janet said…
What a beautiful photo. I'm afraid to know just how many WIPs I really have.
So nice to see the roses... can't wait for blooming season again!
Vera said…
Beautiful roses and beautiful friendship - enjoy your time together.
Teresa Kasner said…
Gorgeous photo of the roses in front of the glass window-ed door. I have a similar long lasting friend. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
Mereknits said…
I hope you have a wonderful time with your friend, a good friend is essential to a happy life.
Hugs,
Meredith
Unknown said…
It makes me a little anxious to see flowers blooming again!!
Anonymous said…
What a sweet post.

I hope you had a wonderful lunch with your friend. I suspect you DID!! LOL

Have a wonderful weekend.
What a tentative exposure of your feelings. Thank you for your sincere thoughts! I'm sure such a friendship will last forever. A good friend is always someone you give your inner world.
Blessings,
Margaret
Judy S. said…
Hope you two had a fun lunch somewhere warm! I'm not brave enough to count my WIPS......

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???