1. Hosting a family party today.
2. Knitting yoga socks with new yarn from Al.
3. Tried making BACON CRACK.
4. Decided it is messy but unbelievably good. (google it ladies, I've got a party to put on)
5. Thinking about my last year's resolutions
to learn to seam and to LOOK at my knitting.
6. Realized I didnt' learn to seam!
7. I didn't do some of the things I imagined I'd want to do:
didn't follow dolphins on a boat
didn't take a photo worth enlarging in a frame
didn't make Lady Kina
The year was unbelievably good to me in miraculous ways. (more later)
9. Did go to a new part of the world: The Outerbanks! Loved it.
10.Read many more books than in years past partly due to being Retired! I'll give you a list:
Food: A Love Story by Comedian Jim Gaffigan
Sheepish: by Yarn Harlot
Teresa Caputo's book
Lucky Man by Micheal J . Fox
What the Dog Saw by Gladwell
Beautiful Eyes (A father's journey with his daughter with Downs Syndrome)
I am Malala
Deep Down Dark
Crone's Don't Whine
Hyperbole and a Half
and The ALL of it. An Irish story