I don't procrastinate with things I enjoy.
Life's funny that way.
Carole's prompt is ten things you have to step up and do:
- *Make my Veterinarian sister her knitted pillow cover.
I have superbulky yarn in her color choice...
I just have to set my mittens aside and do this for her.
She rarely asks for things.
- Buy the impatients for the front window boxes.
- Get to the post office. I have one envelope and potentially more that I can mail in one swoop.
- Gather a few things for the Animal Shelter Flea Market,
- (it is not called that really)
- and Drive it up there.
- Feed the rose bushes with Miracle Grow
- Invite the new neighbors for a porch sit.
- Buy a new set of measuring spoons.
- You'd think I would be able to do this, but I forget until I'm baking...
- Toss the disgusting cookie sheet and buy another.
- Clean my car inside. It is so far gone, it feels like polishing a booger, as Fireman says.
Bite the bullet and buy some Keens for this summer.
I'm so cheap and I hate to spend the money, but they are the best.
Sorry for the list number mess, clearly I don't know how to use this feature!!