Lovemademyhome's blog invites us to Five on Friday.
1. I love my new Duluth Trading company bag.
I'm very hard on bags/ purses..
It needed something feminine about it, so I crocheted a flower.
I'll probably make another, this was practice.
I like the look....what do you think?
2. Time to think even more about heart health.
My father has heart disease and had CABG
20 years ago. Ah genetics, sometimes they stink.
Time to up the efforts here at my house.
Cholesterol levels are increasing...
what's your favorite heart healthy snack?
3. I'm finishing my latest Trap scarf.
OH Trap, How I love thee.
4. My little sister, Patti Ann, has begun to crochet.
I want to encourage her in every way!
I crocheted before I knit.
I'm going to send her a care package -
Do you have a favorite crochet pattern to share with her?
She's a beginner..
5. Fifth and final for Friday:
I have no plans for today.
I am FREE to stay in on this brutally cold winter day.