Day 32 2015. Just words

So this promises to be an unusual post......I am having ahem, issues, with the photos this morning.

Will you really read a picture less post from me?

The pressure is on!  picture this:

I didn't exactly frog my sock -
I simply rewound back to the cuff last night.....that is from the toe.
I was knitting on 4s and was unhappy from the heel flap to the gusset picket up a few days ago.
I needed to go down to size 2 needles.  the best news is: I love the yarn! I am back on track.
I had knit the cuff on 2s so it technically was not a frogging!

How ever you DO this American fest called the Super Bowl I hope you get to knit a bit during the event.

If you are getting the BIG snow, I hope you knit abit during the event....

What are doing this Super Bowl Sunday?  I will be knitting some socks.  That's a sure thing!

Comments

Sue said…
I'll read even without pictures. We're not football fans so we'll make a big batch of dog food for my sick boys. Then we'll watch a movie while I work onacross stitch gift for a friend. Finsllg we'lll have coffee and birthday cake.
Unknown said…
Pictures or not, I enjoy your blog...so blog on! Yes, today I will watch the big game. But before that, I have several things to accomplish. Then, perhaps I can even settle in to a few stitches as the game begins!
Nancy said…
I'm not a fan of sports, so it's no game watching for me. I'll probably do some knitting or sewing or reading as the urge strikes.
Araignee said…
I'm still at Daughter's Kitty sitting so The Mister is Super Bowling alone this year. He is not happy. I will be knitting and watching when I get in from skate practice tonight. I better not miss the halftime show!
Mereknits said…
I will watch a bit of it but I really don't care. Although I have a bit of a crush on the Seahawks coach, just saying......
knitterbeader said…
Of course, I'll read your posting - pictures or not! Glad you're able to look at the sock "re-doing" in a positive manner!! LOL. I guess that's how we learn, by re-doing, as I've sure done that a lot. You can read my blog for what I'm working on during the big Game today. We've had the worst weather ever (for us) this whole week, misty rain every day. Reminds me of Seattle weather. Poor people who came here for the festivities and have not experienced the beautiful and warm sunny temps. It's been in the 60's, but wet. Today it's supposed to reach 70 and sunny, so we'll see.
Caffeine Girl said…
Of course I'd read your blog without photos!
I could not care less about the Super Bowl, but I do care about knitting a got quite a bit done instead of watching men damage their brains!
Teresa Kasner said…
We had a SB party here with our 2 sons and 2 DILs and 4 grandsons. 4 pizzas and a nice cake and we had a fine day.. but our Seahawks lost by a nose and it was a bummer! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
Unknown said…
Of courseI'll read! I worked on my socks during the game. I don't follow sports but I have to admit I get a ton of knitting done during games.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???