- A great read. Thank you Allison for this portrait book.
- I'm thinking of knitting this cardigan....just thinking on it.
- I found a vest that I loved on someone's blog yesterday. She said it was a test knit. The post was two years old. She isn't blogging anymore. I wrote her a letter asking for the pattern.Fingers crossed.
4. This is a new recent picture of Pippa. She is still available for adoption 3 years later...
Pippa needs a great cat momma. So many of the staff have bonded to her. She just does not sell herself when adopters arrive.
She's still a bit sassy.I'm making homemade applesauce for a friend who had a cycling accident in July. She is a healthy person. She lost 7 teeth, broke her nose and had 140 stitches in her face. She still cannot chew. I just put a mix of good apples in the crockpot all day and cook it down. Super simple. I can't wait to deliver it to her later.
6. Are you reading? knitting? Cooking today?