Thursday, October 09, 2014

There's a Swap Going on..Not here.but...

This picture is from Pinterest.  I may have to have all black cat pumpkins this year.  

Hey, Kim is having a Tis the Season swap that will end well before Thanksgiving.  
She is hoping for a few more swappers. 
Head over to Handeyecraftstwo.blogspot.com
to check it out. Hope you are interested. 

That's it for tonight here at Irisheyes.
Pie is well again. 
I had some amazing finds today ...but they are surprises....
stay tuned.  

5 comments:

Judy S. said...

Cute cats!

Araignee said...

What people do with pumpkins these days is just amazing!
Thanks for asking about Daddio. I wish I could say all is well. What I can say is that if he was a cat or a dog, he would be getting the needle, if you know what I mean. Old age is just cruel.

KSD said...

Thanks for the plug --- I'll have specifics out today.

Great idea for pumpkins!

Katherine said...

I certainly like the pumpkins made up as cats a lot more than the usual scary faces on orange pumpkins. I don't know what it is about Halloween that is so ho-hum to me but I guess I am among the minority. Neighbors are decorating for it all up and down our block, and I'm thinking, "Why?"

SissySees said...

Cute! I think you do need that for your porch. So glad Pie is better!

Blog Archive