A Very Quick Contest

This pretty skein of Cascade Luna is up for grabs.  You could make a darling child's hat with the win.  
(http://www.cascadeyarns.com/patternsFree/W375_LunaPaintsAlyssaSet.pdf)

You could just hold it in your hands and feel its soft sweetness for a bit.  

You could knit a lovely lace wrap -----

I had to put it near the white corn for good measure.  The corn is AMAIZE and it was truly sweet and amazing.  This skein is truly sweet too..
When I went shopping for a prize yarn today, I was focused on yellow.  
It had to have yellow in it….and so it does.  

SO - just leave me your name in the comments by Friday. 
That's it.  No test, no quiz, no fuss.  Good luck -

Comments

knitterbeader said…
Beautiful yarn. Thanks Kathy for the contest. The Luna hat is a very cute pattern for a granddaughter.
SissySees said…
What a clever photo! Pretty yarn too. You know I'm all about baby knits these days.
Leslie said…
You are too good to your readers! Luna is a great yarn!
When are you coming up to see me?
Sarah said…
Sarah! Beautiful yarn!
whiskygirl said…
It's Linda, and that DOES look amaizing!
Vera said…
Beautiful yarn and beautiful corn!! I need to get some (both corn and yarn - lol).
Suburban prep said…
What a beauty--Amazing
lyle said…
Both look delicious!
Perfect colors for my new grandson who is scheduled to arrive the end of September!!
I'll throw my hat in the circle:)
I knit for newborns in need.
Grace said…
grace loves baby appropo yarn!
Mereknits said…
I am in, because I need more yarn!
Hugs,
Meredith
Unknown said…
That yarn even looks silky soft in the picture. I like the photo of it amidst the ears of corn. Yum.
Araignee said…
So sweet!
Anonymous said…
What beautiful yarn!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???