Monday, June 30, 2014

The Honeycomb Cowl

 Once upon a time, we had a pattern swap and someone gave me this pattern.  Was it YOU?
The Slipstitch Honeycomb Cowl by madelintosh worked up easy as a summer breeze.  

It is long, so I double wrapped it around St. Francis' neck. 
Total cost of yarn: 16.00  
Silky merino.  
 We have a new door bell. :) 
When the little girls visited last week they marveled at:
an old fashioned doorbell
radiators  (what are those) 
a box television (not a flat screen) 

I've put a new post up at Threebagsfullcorner.blogspot.com
Thanks to all for your support there.  

Happy Monday' keep your eyes to the skies,
we are expecting storms in Illinois. 


10 comments:

Dee said...

Wowzers! What a beautiful color cowl -- St. Francis is stylin' in that!!!

Up until a few months ago, all we had were box televisions. We finally went flat screen after having one in our vacation rental in Philadelphia. Nothin' better for watching football!

kathy b said...

THE TEQUILA WRAP is featured on the Three bags full corner blog post today fyi

elns said...

St. Francis is lookin' good! You are knitting up a storm this summer Kathy and it's all great.

Nancy said...

I still have a box TV and will until it decides to dies. Heck, I had a console TV until nearly 2001.

Love your door bell.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Storms are blowing in here too - good thing.. it's HOT, HOT, HOT!

Lynn said...

So what do you use instead of a radiator?? Yes I live in Florida and have no clue. When I lived up north we had radiators.

And I still have box tvs as well. In fact last year a friend of mine was trying to get rid of a box tv because they never used it and wanted to free up the space She couldn't GIVE it away!!! Nobody wanted it. So being the good friend that I am, I took it!

Judy S. said...

Nice cowl, Kathy! That pattern's on my list, too. Stay dry!

Araignee said...

Love the yarn bomb! I can't come across a statue anymore without wanting to knit something for it.

Caffeine Girl said...

You really can't go wrong with the Honey Cowl. I'd like to make another one or two.

I love the doorbell. Attractive as well as practical!

SissySees said...

St. Francis looks good in blue - and honeycomb! Happy Independence Day, my friend.

Blog Archive