Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down Day

 I fell for it.  
It works!  It made old Honda Rhonda smell like new. 

I also fell for Lush's soap called:
Honey I Washed the Kids. 

Have I told you how much I love my cordless vacuum? 
How I'll never buy another kind of vacuum. 
I think I've already told you that..sorry

Churchmouse Yarns and Teas is a wonderful Knit site if you are in the mood to search and linger and be inspired.  Definite Thumbs Up. 

My Toms canvas summer shoes are another Thumbs Up. 
I tripped three times today in my old Birkenstocks…what's up with that?  The man at the butcher almost caught me as I tripped. He was young and very kind.  I felt like an idiot.  Both trips involved steps I didn't see.  Perhaps I need those new glasses sooner than later.  Perhaps I'm not used to gripping my Birkies with my toes yet -


Finally, 
the MY Pillow Pillows are pricey but they are very nice.
They are the softest most supportive pillows we've ever owned. 

Anything new you've purchased that you'd like to share a Thumbs Up or Down ?

Comments

Nancy said…
Are you sure you tripped by accident into the arms of a cute young man? Hmmm ;o)

Thumbs up - Luna S'mores protein bar. Yummy!
Anonymous said…
Thumbs down ---- the car wash at the Hess station. $10 and I still have a dirty car. :-(

Thumbs up ---- not purchased, but a big thumbs up to having a good friend that helps you figure how to make changes in your life that you really want to make, but that confuse you.
Katherine said…
I love Toms but they are always too slick on the bottom for me. I seem to have that problem a lot (slip or trip) because I'm a klutz!

I just found a muffin pan with 12 mini-bundt cups. I love the chocolate chip brownie bundts I made in it. They are so cute and just the right size.
elns said…
This is the second thing I read about the Lush Honey I washed the kids soap today!

Alyssa said…
A while ago my boyfriend and I bought wine from Trader Joe's for $5.99, it just had a smilie face... definite thumbs up! :)

I love Lush. When I moved away from a Lush store, I started ordering products online, and got a few mix ups... but their customer service was so good! Once, they sent me some toner and the bottle didn't work... and they sent me a whole new bottle WITH toner!
Mrs. Micawber said…
Sierra Trading Post - thumbs up. Though they bombard my email it's worth it for the coupon offers. :)
Judy S. said…
You need to come to WA if you like Churchmouse....it's just a fun ferry ride away from Seattle and is close to a wonderful ice cream shop, too!I'm just getting caught up after being away, and it's thumbs up for being home as the weather is GREAT!
Araignee said…
So funny...I tripped in my Croc flip flops today in the lobby of our fancy hotel. I felt like an idiot, too. I guess I'm not used to wearing them yet.
Thumbs Up: Pop Chips, yum- and ice machines in hotels. I want one.
Caffeine Girl said…
I am always tripping over something or another!

I love the candle scent. How funny!

I just discovered Big Lots stores, and I am in love. So cheap!
Unknown said…
Hmmm...I'm always looking for a freshener for the car...I may have to try one from Yankee.

The graduation cake is so cute! Very fitting for the end of May!

SissySees said…
Cute cake. I'm starving, despite leftover drunken thai noodle stuff.

Thumbs up for the Knight coming to our rescue at the firehouse at the end of our walk, with water for his girls.

Thumbs down for the DIVA's drama; I thought there really was something wrong with her, but when she saw the Knight - a good quarter of a mile away - we had to SPRINT to him. Faker!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???