Monday monday

You know am not one for picture less posts. I promise good pictures tomorrow.

So if I am going to make you read, I hope I can make you smile.  

Knitting: hat to match baby shawl.  I've gone patternless.....kind of like a nudist colony.   Doing my own thang and enjoying the freedom.  It is not always pretty but it feels so good!

Can't decide if the crackle nail polish I'm wearing looks nice or like a fungus erupted....on my fingers

Finally , it is march and I'm going to celebrate everyday of it this year.  For a change. 

Even if I have to buy more yarn to get through chicago not spring!

What are you doing today with this fine ordinary day.

Comments

Judy S. said…
Carpe Diem is a great motto! I wonder whether they'll be able to dye the river this year on St. Paddy's Day? That's something I've always wanted to see.....
Katherine said…
I love patternless knitting. Can't wait to see what finds its way to your needles. I am still playing with G-grandson and visiting with Chicago granddaughter and her husband. Tomorrow we have to let them go and I will be sad, but today I can't take my eyes off of that cute, sweet little boy!!
Nancy said…
Today, I am "cleaning" my sewing room. Unfortunately, getting started is difficult since everything I pick up sends me into a rabbit hole of "hmmm, I really should finish this project."
Anonymous said…
Buying yarn ALWAYS sounds like a good idea to me.

Today was a Disney day ---- the weather was beautiful, wish you were here. ;-)
Marguerite said…
Name changes. Some of them are very complicated. Good thing I love my new name.
Araignee said…
You're so brave. I get nervous when I just have to make a slight change in a pattern. I couldn't imagine going without. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
As for today, we are digging out from another snowstorm and enduring single digit cold. Ugh.
SissySees said…
I'm trying to decide what to do for Lent. I'm not much on giving things up, but my cholesterol is high, but I generally take a more spiritual bend...

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???