Hat Modeling

Al is modeling her gift hat.  This is a late Christmas finish for one of her most favorite Virginia ER nurse friends, Keisha.  
I recognize the pattern from a cowl she knitted last year. I wonder if she just adapted it to a hat.  AL?  When you wake up from nights can you give us the pattern, yarn and yardage please??

I"ll be giving my the last of my Christmas 2012 gifts tonight at my girlfriend Jen's house.  I will be gifting some Life is Good shawlette scarves that I knitted last winter.   We never manage to get together until well after the Holidays are over. We celebrate two of their January birthdays at the same time.  
`
The trouble with knitting the blanket for my family is just this:
I don't have much new knitting to show on the blogola. 


Kitten WATCH:
Lucy Lou is all too comfortable.  I don't suspect there will be babies today but anything is possible.   I'm guessing 5 babies, Fireman is guessing 6.  
Lucy Lou wants an epidural and a push present.....or so she says...
Mothers these days !!!




Comments

SissySees said…
Lovely hat. Sounds like a full day at your house! Is Fireman home to be on kitten watch while you go to your party?
Tanna said…
LOL! That Lucy Lou knows just what she wants. ;) enjoy your last Christmas celebration! blessings ~ tanna
kathy b said…
Lucy Lou will be on her own for a few hours tonight .....in her nice room with a warm radiator and some soft music playing....
Unknown said…
Very nice looking hat!

And wishes of comfort to Lucy Lou!
gMarie said…
What in the world is a push present? Aren't the cute babies enough of a present? Love the little hat and the darlin' model!! g
Katherine said…
Al is so pretty and talented! I like the hat and would appreciate having the pattern.

A little catnip would be a good push present for Lucy Lou. Have a fun time tonight. I love extending Christmas into the New Year!!
kathy b said…
GMarie

A Push Present is a newer thing...whereby the mother gets a gift for PUSHING the baby out...

IM not about Push presents. I think the baby is a lovely gift for BOTH parents..
I think it is a Northshore thing around here...
kathy b said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mereknits said…
I hear you on the knitting crochet front, not a lot going on here because of needle felting and the crochet ripple, love Al in that hat, she is adorable. Have a great time,
Meredith
kathy b said…
AL says it is the 15 Cables Hat pattern!!
Araignee said…
Oh...I can't wait to see those babies. I'll forgive the lack of knitting if you give me some kittens!
Pumpkin said…
I'm so glad to hear that mommy kitty is doing well. The hat is beautiful! It looks very trendy too!
Anonymous said…
I agree with Lucy on the epidural. What is a push present?

My friend, Mary, adopted a boxer from a rescue group in Penna. about four weeks ago. Last night the little miss presented Mary with 8 new pups (5 boys, 3 girls). SURPRISE!
Anonymous said…
Love the hat! Wish I was on kitten watch, love kitties. Keep me updated!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???