Saturday August 18th, 2012

This is one of my great nieces ......Eva.  Looking at this image I took of her, makes me happy....

Katherine, Kim, Grace, and Jennifer and I are going to partake in the Pattern and Bookmark Take and Replace Swap.  Is anyone else interested before I make the route for the package?

I'm reading Domino Knitting by VIvian Hoxbro and 200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton.  Both books were loaned to me by yarn friends yesterday .  Seems all I had to do was show them  a mitered square and the books appeared.  

It is the workend.....I'm bringing a big can o p'nuts to share with everyone.  My goal is to drink lots of water throughout the shift, watch my back, stretch once an hour,  and remind myself that I choose to work the graveyard shift right now.  

Happy Knitting to you



Comments

Katherine said…
Did anyone ever tell you that Eva looks like you? There is a definite family resemblance.

I so admire nurses who work the graveyard shift!! Our son works the surgical shift from 3:00 to 11:00 everyday, but never leaves the hospital before 1:00 AM It takes a special person, and you are certainly one Kathy!!

Can't wait for the pattern exchange. It's going to be fun!!
Nancy said…
That photo is precious - what a cutie!

Love the peanut idea, but throw in a few cashews, and I'd gladly work your shift. ;oD
SissySees said…
She *IS* a cutie!! Take care of that back... and thanks for reminding me I need to do my back yoga routine.

Hang in there. The workend will be over before you know it!
Mereknits said…
She is absolutely adorable, what Joy is showing up on that cute face.
Hugs and the peanuts will make you a big hit!
Meredith
Beverly said…
I love smiling babies. My great niece has the same sqinty face smile and fat cheeks. It's amazing how the all eventually learn to smile like us grown ups.

Domino Knitting was my first introduction to modular knitting.
KSD said…
Never had much luck with modular knitting. Guess I skipped that gene.

Looking forward to the pattern swap!
kathy b said…
testin

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???