Second Stocking Cap Finished

This stocking cap  turned out to be a better fit for a toddler.  I think it will make a lovely baby gift nonetheless.  Just think if the baby has a big head , it will fit it sooner.  I think a bit big is better than a bit too small to wear.   I enjoyed using up the leftover yarns and the whimsy of the whole thing.  

Tonight I hope to cast on for my 6th pair of socks in 2012.   I bought into KnitPicks clearance sale last week.  

I am counting down to the Olympics, are you?


I'm sleepy after the workend.   So that's it for tonight.  
I'm hoping we get some storms with a decent rainfall. 
There's a chance....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very cute. That color combination is SO sweet.
SissySees said…
LOVE that cap. Neighbor is shoeing horses for Team Thailand. I'm more excited than ever!!!
Jennifer said…
Too cute!
SusanB-knits said…
That is just too darn cute!
Katherine said…
Your cap is so cute!! I love the way the stripes look when it hangs down in the back. They swirl! I can see that I didn't make my "tail" long enough so now I have to knit another one to get it right. LOL!
Nancy said…
The hat is CUTE!

Sunday evening a nice thunderstorm came through and brought cooler temperatures and even a bit of much-needed moisture. I wanted to go dance in the rain.
Sue said…
That hat is adorable. Those are some of my favorite colors and it looks so cheerful.
gMarie said…
What a lovely hat! I love the tassel at the end - what a wonderful finish! g
Nicole said…
There was a KnitPicks clearance sale? Oh dear, I'm glad I didn't know about that...
Shannon said…
Oh how darling! I love it!
Robin said…
Cute hat! I love the Olympics! A local yarn shop here is sponsoring an event Friday evening. Sounds like fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???