Wednesday :Nothing But Knitting Post

 Sue W-H was kind enough to send me an image of her Comment Cap knitted up.  Darling, Sue!
 I ran into my friend Diane at 3 Bags Full today.  She is knitting this fabulous Furrows Shawl.  It is gorgeous. I think she said you cast on a million stitches.  Isn't it gorgeous?????
 I picked this Berrocco yarn in a very unusual for me orange color way.  I am knitting up a simple cowl I found on Ravelry in my favorites.  It is a simple 2x2 rib folded and sewn into a comfy cowl.  I thought it would look great with a brown, white, or yellow toned shirt/top in the fall.
Somehow I have 5 projects going at once.  This is, for me, unheard of.  My prediction is that I will finish the 2x2 cowl first even though it is the last cast on......

Whats on your needles??

Comments

Katherine said…
Beautiful peachy color! Your cowl will be beautiful. I am working on a Life Is Good shawl, loving it and enjoying the easy, relaxing knitting. Thanks for the idea!
kathy b said…
KATHERINE hooray.!!!! Glad I havent bored you to death with that pattern..I just love it! I can't wait to see yours
Judy S. said…
Love that color and I'm not normally an orange person. Now to check out that shawl pattern you keep making......I need one I can actually finish!
Kathy said…
LOVE your colors - will be perfect for that fallish look!

I have several projects going at once because my hubby and I are about to hit the road for a 600 mile trip to visit my MIL. Two different socks, a Wingspan shawl and Cat Bordhi's Rose cat bed. Might cast on one more thing before we leave next week.
SissySees said…
Love it all. Sue's hat is darling, and I don't mind casting on a billion stitches because it generally means I won't have to bind off as many. Will have to explore that pattern.

LOVE that yarn. That 40th bday joke two friends played on me backfired and I now am quite drawn to some shades of orange. Go figure!
gMarie said…
lovely yarn and a beautiful shawl. On my needles: a pair of socks mostly done, another version of my shawl - barely started, a shawl I'm knitting along with my daughter and friend, and the modern quilt wrap which is more than halfway done and I'm so over. g
Celia said…
That shawl looks like it would have a lot of stitches, but it's very beautiful.
Grace said…
right now I only have two shawls on my needles an unheard of slow down--and the ongoing sky scarf, but today two stuffies and another shawl will be started, Love the color of your cowl to be and the comment cap is so pretty!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful yarn! The Furrows shawl is nice -- very graceful.

On my needles,

Square 4 of the big ass afghan

Sock #1 of River Rapids socks --- about 1/2 way down the leg.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???