Newly acquired....


Seamus is watching over my NEW resale shop find. I LOVE pyrex/corning ware. I think this little dish that will hold 2 SIDES is the cat's meow. I love it. I think my mom had one in silver.
I paid full price, four fifty, for it. I didn't want it to be gone if I waited until the shop goes on 50% off days. Who would?

I also bought myself a NEW (really new) Speaker for my iPod shuffle. Seems every baby in the NICU has their own and I thought I needed one too. Good timing, as our cable/internet/phones were out all day yesterday. I needed some music. IT was all of nine ninety nine at Best Buy and it matches......

Carole's Ten on Tuesday is all about music by the way. And its free......

Comments

Nancy said…
Great finds! It's always good to buy something for yourself - just because.
SissySees said…
Yay! Love the PANK, of course.
Katherine said…
Great speaker! Apple just sent me one of the small square iPods because my old Nano was on recall. I never thought about a speaker to go with it.
Anonymous said…
Ohhhh...cool Pyrex dish.

For me, it's FIREKING! I just can't pass up the old Fireking refrigerator glass.
Grace said…
no pictures appearing today (and it does happen on other sites too) but I used to have that kind of bowl, I loved it too---I wonder what happened to it!
Mereknits said…
I love a good bargain don't you. And I love the pink on the speaker.
Have a great day,
Meredith
Celia said…
I did that the other day. There was a bag that was $5, but if I waited until the next day it would be 50% off. I didn't want anyone to buy it though. It was worth it, because it's online new for $35.
Lynn said…
Pyrex ROCKS!!! and what a great find!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???