Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What do they say about crazy people??


Well, one of the things they say is that insanity is acting the same way over and over again and expecting a different result.....ahem.
I think I may have another cowl and a dishrag or two in me before the 24th.....

What am I doing? I dunno. It just seems wrong to be knitting for myself right now. I know I could whip up another cowl in no time. I have stash yarn that's for certain.... Must look for bulky I guess.....

The dishrag thoughts are like this: I have red and white dishrag yarn......I need a little something more for my sister in laws breakfast basket that I am putting together......

What am I doing? I'm last minute gift knitting.. ..but it just feels right. To be honest, I really need 2 more gift cowls....



I WOULD LOVE YOU TO LEAVE A COMMENT>

7 comments:

SissySees said...

You know I'm last-minute gift knitting, because it seems like the thing to do. Soon though - like this weekend - I have to do cards before it is too late. Then, it'll be baking time...

Jennifer said...

Hehehe - I can't handle the pressure of gift knitting. You're a stronger woman than I am! Did you see Hakucho's Candy Cane Ponies? Maybe these would be quicker last minute knit gifts - http://hakucho.blogspot.com/2011/11/rounding-up-ponies.html

sapphireblue said...

That's a huge snowman!

Katherine said...

You go girl!!! I have tremendous admiration for last minute knitters. I'm running w-a-a-a-y behind in everything Christmas and also still having knitting mojo issues. No last minute gifts from my needles this year!

fancystitching said...

I totally understand... I'm last minute gift-QUILTING. I still have to finish sewing the binding on a gift quilt, and make about a dozen quilted coasters for gifts... on top of working like crazy on customer quilts and trying to do some Christmas baking. I think I just go CRAZY this time of year with my time-management expectations. I lose all sense of reality concerning how long it will take to finish a project.

Grace said...

sorry I have been absent again--no internet or telephone for two days---got a lot done in those two days!!!!

Judy S. said...

It's a crazy-busy time of year isn't it? Wish I could kniwt faster!!

Blog Archive