So hows it going?


I've resorted to cat humor. I have to say the little bit of snow we got overnight has my spirits up!! I just love a little snow for the holidays......

It is my last weekend off. I plan to enjoy it all including the normal sleep. Nutcracker with Al this afternoon. Neighborhood gathering tonight. My first Blackhawks game tomorrow. How else does a couple celebrate their 29th wedding anniversary..???

I'm going to straighten out the stash after I finish this batch of cookies.....

I'm relying on the ipad for my images to the posts, and I apologize. But here's the Bea bug .......

And, I'm knitting some wonderful socks. The yarn is cranberry and light brownish.....

Are you hanging in there??? It is a bit crazy.....



I WOULD LOVE YOU TO LEAVE A COMMENT>

Comments

Celia said…
29 years! Wow! Congratulations!
Katherine said…
Happy anniversary!! 29 years is fantastic!. Hope your weekend is the best ever.

Little B-kitty is so cute!! I love the picture in the sidebar with his little Santa hat. These are the things that make the season so much fun no matter how crazy things get!
Z said…
that's a long, long time!

congratulations!
Bianca said…
Cute cat images :-)
SissySees said…
Congrats! It's a little crazy here too. Working on Christmas cards - STILL - and have some shopping left to do too, but today was firehouse photos with Santa, one of my favorite times of the season!
SusanB-knits said…
Happy Anniversary! and to many more wonderful years!!
It has been a little crazy around here. What with working, Christmas shopping, cookie baking, Christmas parties, and throwing a little knitting and sleeping into the mix, lol. The poor blog has suffer. Here's wishing you a wonderful weekend!!
Anonymous said…
Happy anniversary!

We celebrated our 32nd anniversary at the Bucs/Saints game. LOL I think a sporting event is a perfect way to celebrate.

Enjoy the Blackhawks game.
Sue said…
Sent out packages today, hope we're not too late. Tomorrow we start baking cookies, both human and dog type. I'm finishing up one cross stitch and starting another. Want to try knitting a little to test out the sore hand. So far everything is under control.

Merry Christmas
fancystitching said…
Congrats! It is crazy here too. I did manage to finish a pair of socks as we traveled today, but they were for ME so that does not help the Christmas preps. I have one more t-shirt quilt to make, quilt, bind. It is going to be down to the wire on that one. And then there is the baking I wanted to do, thrown in somewhere, and the grand-daughter coming to stay a few days... I don't want to work while she is here. It WILL all get done, it WILL all get done... perhaps if I repeat it enough I will begin to believe it!
Kim said…
One child moved out this week while the other came home for the holidays --- it IS crazy!!
Lynneb said…
at the hospital waiting for my daughter to deliver her fourth little boy!
Beverly said…
Congratulations on 29 years of marriage!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???