Wednesday, September 07, 2011

No pictures

The MacBook Charger is fried. Again. While we wait for another you are imageless....so sorry. My blog post idea for today will have to wait. I had revelation the other day.....a knitting revelation. those pretty blonde Needles of yesterday's post are the exact same size as my dark lovely wooden straights. I was a bit upset with myself for ordering the same size needles.I have some semblance of order to my needles, but nothing like some of you. I need an inventory Day. Sw Well I was delighted with myself when I realized the light needles are really great with dark yarn,and the dark needles are great for light yarns. All is right again with my knitting universe.....phew

5 comments:

Beverly said...

Ooh! Sorry to hear that. I've lost the charger to my Canon SLR and didn't realize that I didn't have it until the battery died on vacation. Luckily I took a spare.

Dee said...

You can NEVER have too many beautiful needles, but glad you found a good reason for yours.

SissySees said...

I have my favorite #6s in... well, never mind. Much more than one material, color, etc. I also own more than one white tee. Just sayin'... ;)

JelliDonut said...

That is brilliant!

Katherine said...

Bummer! I've done that and wondered about my aging mind. I have at least four size 7 circulars and catch myself looking for patterns using size 7 needles.

Blog Archive