Heard the little girl got a bump on her head.....really



When I was leaving the Cub game with Donna Boucher on Tuesday I was chatting a mile a minute, not looking where I was going. I ran my noggin straight into a lead pipe railing. Stars, I saw stars.....
the Dipper
Orion
Cher
you get it.. I was so fiercely embarassed that my red face matched the red bump on my head.
People around me actually said they didnt see me hit my head, but they....HEARD it . ouch. yeah.
Donna was worried. She texted me twice. I assured her. I cannot believe I didnt get two black eyes. I do have a lovely big old scab between my irish eyes.
Well, the girl got a bump on her head.....
and she started crocheting....

yup. What else explains it? I havent' crocheted in years..
the Berocco Suede in coral is now in shells.

.

Comments

Nancy said…
Ouch! I'm glad you are okay. You might want to purchase a batting helmet for the next game.

Love what you are doing with the pink.
Mistrmi said…
Just home from Nashville; thrilled to see St. Vitus on your sidebar!
Anonymous said…
Well, I'd think about doing the same thing. I've always wanted to crochet. LOL But, maybe that's going a bit far.

Hope your head feels better soon. The crochet looks great, but not sure it was worth the "smack-down".
Lucie said…
Glad you are feeling better. It is strange that the embarrasment can be as bad as the wound itself. love the pink stars.
SissySees said…
Very pretty - the crochet, not the bump or your red face.

I'll never forget my aunt's words... we were loading pigs for market, and a particularly large, mean sow knocked her down. I was concerned, but my aunt laughed and said, "Nothing hurt but my pride!"
Donna Boucher said…
Oh! I like it. You should bump your head more often.

I'm so sorry :o(
Beverly said…
Ooooh! Glad you don't have two black eyes.

Go girl! Love the crocheted scarf. The pattern really suits the pink yarn.
Celia said…
Oh no! That's embarrassing. Glad you are okay though.
SusanB-knits said…
Glad to hear you're doing ok after seeing "stars"
Love the crochet. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Katherine said…
That's terrible!! Hope your dear little head is pain free soon. I'm afraid, however, they would have to hit me with a 2 X 4 to get me to crochet!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???