Car Knitting


I am in the land of cherries and fish boils and sunsets. The Mecca of the Midwest: Door County.
I neglected to bring my adaptor to download images from my computer so I grabbed this image from Yahoo Images. Folks up here cook whitefish in a kettle and then throw Kerosene on the fire to get it to boil over in dramatic and hot fashion. I'm not a fan of the meal. But I am a fan of just about everything else Door County Offers.
Have you been here? I'll be you loved it.

I'm knitting Colorjoy's Fast Florida Footies and I love the pattern. So well written and a fast knit indeed. I am finishing footie number one this morning. I may actually create a pair of socks again......

Off to find some quieter inland water and Kayak a bit. More later after some....
cherry pie...

Comments

SissySees said…
That is a fast footie, isn't it? I have a pair I use as "house socks" when I travel.
Celia said…
Reminds me of when people set turkeys on fire.
Nancy said…
Enjoy that cherry pie!

Yes, I've been through Door County, and it is wonderful.

Have a safe and fun trip and keep knitting.
Katherine said…
Love Door County! Love cherry pie! I can do without the fish boil also. Sounds like a restful and beautiful vacation. Have loads of fun!
Jennifer said…
And the fireman is OK with this?
Anonymous said…
Yikes! Seems like a wild way to get some food.
Judy S. said…
Gosh, I've not been to Door County since in a tent after 7th grade, a gazillion years ago, I think even before fish boils but not cherry pie. We need to go back.....it'd very different now I am sure

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???