Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Fun



Lynette at 3 Bags Full is knitting a scarf in Classic Elite's Liberty Wool.. All of those scrumptious colors are already in the skein. You just knit. Liberty wool is coming to her store at the end of summer. It will sell for about 8 dollars a skein. 122 yards of washable wool goodness. I, for one, will be buying some.

In the spirit of summer I give you some links to enjoy:

onesecondscoop.com All about ice cream treats

myflightblog.com A pilot who flies around Door County Wisconsin

betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com All about porch life.

1000awesomethings.com Summer is all about awesome to me

awaytogarden.com Someone ate the leaves off my pole beans last night....

enjoy the cyberride

9 comments:

sapphireblue said...

A lady in my knitting group was making that same thing. Gorgeous!!

SissySees said...

Oooh, I want that yarn - and pattern! My LYS owner friend doesn't carry Classic Elite, so I'll have to be shopping...

Grace said...

I want to know what the pattern is, must make that scarf!!!

Dee said...

I've bookmarked almost all the links. LOL Guess I have some reading to get to! :-)

Beverly said...

I knitted this in another yarn since I'm on a yarn diet. Believe me I was tempted to buy the Liberty when I bought the pattern but I stayed strong. It was a fun knit.

Breien in Lansingerland said...

The shawl looks like a fun project to make! Sweet colours too

Olivia said...

I like that scarf, very cool! I may stop by Three Bags today to get Paula's son's yarn for his blanket, even though I'm still not done with the first baby blanket.

Grace said...

after a bit of research the scarf is Molly---it is in a book from Classic elite!

kathy b said...

Well THANKS Grace.....you got back to me faster than Lynnette did. Molly it is....
are you going to knit it?

Blog Archive