Toast.....



Toast.....
it is what I am knitting and what I feel like.
Mondays are not safe for doing much. Straight knitting only, allowed.
When you have a procedure with light sedation, they tell you as you leave:
dont sign any documents, drive or make important decisions in the next 24 hours.
That sums up Mondays for me, after working the weekend night program.....zzzzzzz
oops, my head just hit the keyboard.....

So what can you do when you are not too with it? Walking in a fog? Unsure
why you left your toothbrush in the car? Well, you play with kittens....that is what
I do.

I can only stand staying in the kitten nursery for hours and hours on end.
Something about kittens is irresistible. I'm still planning to give them
all back. Ahhh cats.... the truest definition of calm. Do you want some
new pictures of Carter and Noah??? Just ask!

I WOULD LOVE YOU TO LEAVE A COMMENT>

Comments

SissySees said…
Neat!! When I'm not with it, I just veg, cuddle with the fur-girls... and if I have to go to work in the fog... I drink more coffee.
Judy S. said…
Cuddling kittens is so fun;sure,I'd love to see more pics.BTW, nice blue yarn!
Celia said…
Very nice yarn. I told myself I didn't want to buy any more blue yarn, but you are tempting me.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???