Twenty questions.....well not quite!


So this roving was in the swap box when it arrived at my house. I LOVE the colorway....so I've never spun. I always planned to learn......but later. So plans change right?? Who amongst you spins??? Who put this gorgeous roving in the box? Is spinning difficult???




On to sock yarn. Oh this is simply delicious sock yarn. I love the colorway.. .mine all mine
Who put this in the box? You gave me a thrill! Yippee I will make socks with this yarn. I will probably make a faux cable for the sock body.....Who who who among You ....put it in there?


Finally this is my new lunch bag/box. I remember having a Disney lunch box with Goofy on it
riding a school bus. This one is from Lynne's etsy shop that I blogged about a few posts ago.I love the colors. So what is for lunch by you today?

Comments

Nancy said…
I was so tempted to take the roving when the box was at my house. The box also had a "how to spin" book and a spindle. I resisted the temptation to remove all three items, but with great reluctance.
RC said…
that's so funny because I put the roving IN the box because of the book and spindle!
Grace said…
i had an apple, a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese(have you laughed today) and a 100 calorie back of Snyders pretzels.
Ling said…
Spinning is great - if you want another addiction that is!! It's quite easy to start on a drop spindle, but once you head down that road..... you'll want a wheel. I say - go for it!
SissySees said…
I'm nowhere near happy with my own drop spindle skills, or lack of, but I hear it's actually not hard at all. Can't wait to see!!
Dorothy said…
I admit, I took the book and the spindle, but not the roving. I already have some roving, and I didn't want to add to the roving stash until I tried what I had. I had a feeling someone else would love to have the roving RIGHT NOW!
Ann said…
I put in the sock yarn, and I'm happy that you like it! I wasn't brave enough to take out the roving, I'm afraid that if I ever start spinning that will be the next addiction.
Bianca said…
Seems you have something to try, my friend. Spinning is addictive, and relaxing. I have a wheel and drop spindles. Have to get the wheel down soon, but for that i have to wait at least until Wietse goes to school. He tends to put his hand in the spinning wheel and that hurts. But the spindle... it is an art to try to go as thin as possible, without breaking the thread. I have bison on one of my spindles - it is fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???