Loose Ends and License plates




The Red Team is now tied with the Green Team. Sarah's picks are shown in this post. I love the Socks That Rocks skein she TOOK. It is very fun for me to see how the contents have changed so much since I sent the original boxes out. Get ready EMILY ........the box is on its way to ALABAMA now.

I saw both of these car plates this week and loved them. Have you seen a plate you liked or thought was clever this week?

This Chicago fan is rooting for the PACKERS tomorrow. (While I work of course.!!!)

Have you seen the KNITCIRCUS spring edition that just came out.? Hooray for BIANCE Boonstra of Lansingerland blog fame. Her FIREY lace shawl is on the COVER. Biance you ROCK. We are so proud to know you!

Finally, I am casting on today. Karen of Knittraps.blogspot.com is writing a vest pattern for me and she is writing out the reverse shaping word for word, row for row. THANKS Karen, here's to me finally learning reverse shaping this year......

Comments

Allison said…
Those license plates are great! I haven't seen any particularly good ones lately, especially since so many are buried under several feet of snow at the moment :) Happy weekend.
Grace said…
you did get the vest pattern I sent Yes? Maybe you told me and I am havng a senior moment, hope your vest experience is a fantastic one!
SissySees said…
I haven't seen a great license plate in a while. Go Steelers! ;)
Leslie said…
My license plate is IliniGo. I came out of Target the other day to find the car next to me with a plate that said ILLINI-it was from Michigan, which made it even funnier.
JelliDonut said…
What a fun blog you have! Thought I'd come on over and see what I'm missing. Congrats Cheese Heads!
kathy b said…
Jelli donut

Thanks for the visit. Hope you'll be back!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???