Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'll miss Meg's knitting




Meg has worked at the Store that is closing near my home. It seemed whenever I went there Meg was wearing something incredible that she knit herself. Just look at her entrelac sweater. I will miss seeing her wonderful knits. I know Karen and I will get together and I'll get to see all of Karen's masterpieces in knitting in the future. I'll miss seeing Meg, however, but I wish her only the best in her retirement travels!

Is there someone who you see IN REAL TIME that inspires you to knit? or knit better?

I talk more in the comments!

7 comments:

Beth said...

That sweater is beautiful!

sapphireblue said...

Oooh! Entrelac! I've never tried it. That's very beautiful! Kudos for using that method of knitting.

Channon said...

Beautiful. I don't interact with many real-time knitters these days...

Nancy said...

Gorgeous sweater!

I think another "Meg" will come into your life to fill the knitting, inspirational void.

Dee said...

Oh my gosh --- what a beautiful sweater. I can't imagine all the work that took.

I like your snow photo too.

Kathy said...

Dee

Thanks for the snow compliment. I am enjoying your photo blog these days!!!

Katherine said...

Beautiful sweater! My sweet little DIL inspires me to do my best knitting. Not only does she love the things I knit for her, she tries to knit "just like Mom" she says. Wow does that make me feel good!!

Blog Archive