Green Team is Flying: From Colleen Off to Jennifer NOW



Grace sent the box to BEth. then Beth sent the box to COlleen: Colleen took that gorgeous little gnome that, if you follow Grace's blog, she creates in a twinkling you' d hear on a roof! Get ready MajorKnitter Jennifer, Colleen has already mailed the box to you for our TAKES and REPLACES.

We are expecting a big snow storm. I am done working this week. Did my time, got off this morning at 0700. Can you say HUNKER DOWN AND KNIT?


I talk more in the comments!

Comments

Beverly said…
I saw all the warnings on the news. How many times are you all going to get hit this year? Have fun while you're hunkered down.
Nancy said…
Bitter cold temperatures have returned to Wyoming along with a threat of snow. I don't think we will get the snow because it is just too danged cold, so I am hunkering down here, too.
Anonymous said…
Stay safe! Sounds like a good day to stay inside and knit the day away.
Beth said…
Woohoo! Go green team!
Grace said…
It was grace to beth, beth to Colleen but it is flying now!!! go green! (I really mean Steelers)

Its snowing and sleeting here!
kathy b said…
Grace

Thank you for correcting me. I was so overtired from working nights yesterday, I am not surprised I mixed things up!!!
Beth said…
I put the Opal sock yarn in there. Glad it got chosen!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???