Bumblebina's Headband from Karen and Leslie




Look at my Christmas gift from Karen and Leslie!!! Karen knit the headband, Les the flower. I love this !!!!!!! Karen says the headband is a breezy quick knit. Thanks Karen and Les. You made me so happy today.

Here are some other things that are making me happy today:

*A cardinal was the first to my new birdfeeder today. (Marguerite you inspired me)
*I'm listening to ASHOKAN Farewell on the ipod. Love that song
*Fireman taught me how to do a figure eight knot to secure my hat pull throughs.
*A gift of Bath and Body's Wallflower room freshener in Pumpkin
*I got my old camera up and running again!

What's making you happy today?
I talk more in the comments!

Comments

Celia said…
Oh nice gift!. What's making me happy? My baby is getting his first tooth. So cute!
SissySees said…
LOVE that headband, and the figure 8 weave-in. I can't believe that's what I've been doing all along and just didn't realize it...
Grace said…
loVe it!!!
Anonymous said…
I'm happy because .... it's a sunny day and I have knitting to do.
Marguerite said…
So glad a squirrel didn't beat the Cardinal to the feeder.

What's making me happy today? Somebody nice sent me a gansey sock pattern and it looks like a fun knit. Thank you!
Beverly said…
You go girl! You look great in the headband.

Yes I was doing the happy dance! South Carolina gets snow so infrequently that we are totally incapable of dealing with it. I went back to work today and as I expected the front of our building was still icy.
Ling said…
That's a lovely gift!

What's making me happy today - strong knitting mojo!
Katherine said…
I love the headband. Just the thing to keep the ears warm on a day like this!!

I'm happy because I'm taking the day off (while I can) to finish the dino hat and OD on daytime TV. Tomorrow it's back to the salt mines.
Lynne said…
Really, really cute headband. Nice gift...knit by two!
evergreenknits said…
Very cool headband!!

Hey, by the way, I want to send you a shawl pattern ... but I can't find your email anywhere! Could you drop me a line (evergreenknits at gmail dot com) and remind me? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???