Non Knitting POST



Aww, thanks for reading anyhow! I am still knitting the scarf. I had to stop last night after I cut my thumb a bit. Just short of needing stitches. How do you ask, does someone without a kitchen cut her thumb? Well I had used a serrated knife to cut a sandwich. Then when I was washing it, I cut myself. Brilliant.

I ordered these personalized m & m s for my sister. They have her dogs picture on them, and his name on them too. You can only see one that is upside down from the image....sorry. They were easy to order. They came so fast. I really think she will love serving them. She doesn't read the blog, so I'm safe. He is a mostly black gordon setter so I choose the pearl white colors and reds to show his face well. Im pretty pleased. I hope she rings in the New Year with them!

I talk more in the comments!

Comments

Beverly said…
I was going to ask what was on them. A very neat gift idea.
SissySees said…
Oh no. I "shaved" off the end of my finger Thursday night. Nothing to stitch, and the buggar is still pouring blood when we change the bandage. Good luck...

Love those M&Ms. I'm sure your sister will too!
Bianca said…
YUM! They are looking delicious!
Katherine said…
Great idea!! I don't know if I could eat them if Macy's face was on them but they would be so cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???