Friday, September 04, 2009
Scattered Thoughts.....this time with an excuse
1. I'm using Huck's passing as an excuse for my randomness.......truth is it could be any day in my life. (pretend friends
let you get away with stuff)
2. My photographer Zach took the image on the post today. Thanks Z-man. College guy. Starting tomorrow!
3. The gig is up. I'm really the messy one in the family. Now it is going to be obvious to Fireman as we can be the
only ones making the mess as of tomorrow!
4. You don't have to knit a ruffle when you are grieving. And you didn't want to anyway!
5. My father's back is a bit better.........thanksgiving abounds. I'm big on thanksgiving.
6. I have this strange need to keep stash knitting. I'm on a roll.
7. Zach has asked for a school colors hat. THis time he's getting it however I knit it. (and he'll like it that way)
8. What do you want to bet, I'll make his hat to his specs, after a week of missing him!
9. and don't hold me to this, because it may just be grief, but I am thinking of getting on a plane....
10. Fireman is taking me to the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool festival. WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll talk to you in the comments. :)