Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fringe Finish



What a few prayers won't do eh? This is nearly miraculous as far as my finishes go. I'm proud to give it to my Aunt now.
Friends Lesley and Karen approved as I picked up some sale O2 def. oxygen yarn. Abby, I took the picture on your deck for a change!

I have a tiny bit of this yarn leftover....and I have a wild and crazy thought......

I think Father's Day is going well for Fireman. He's off. There is a rib eye waiting for him, and he came home this morning to a freshly cut lawn. He gave fatherly advice to the kids: he gave Al tips on starting IV's successfully, and he's teaching Zach how to grill a perfect ribeye.

Stay tuned for another guest blogger this week and other goodies!


I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

13 comments:

Grace said...

very very pretty!

Elaine said...

Wow - it came out great.

JustApril said...

Perfecto!

Katherine said...

Glad Fireman's Father's Day was good! I love, love, love the fringe. Using the ribbon-looking yarn was a stroke of genius--an answer to prayers!

Nat Red Knits said...

It turned out beautiful! As if there was any doubt.

Funny how times change, Dad giving IV starting advise ;) Sounds like a great Fathers Day... Being off must have been a stroke of luck.

Birdsong said...

This turned out fabulous! What yarn did you use for the fringe?

Gnat said...

So pretty!! It's gorgeous!

Ling said...

Wow - the shawl looks great.

Glad Father's Day was good for you too.

Allison said...

looks great ma!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Very pretty:) I drove by myself home to Idaho yesterday will be here 2 weeks visiting my Aunt and Uncle in Twin falls ,Idaho tomorrow going to Caldwell.(((((Hugging You)))))) Darcy

Breien in Lansingerland said...

It turned out beautiful!

lesley said...

omg it looks fabulous what a great job!

Lynne said...

What a great shawl! Don't you love it? The word verification today is "fings." When I glanced down at first, I read "fringe." I love word verifications.

Blog Archive