Friday Forecast



The forecast calls for:

Somebody's getting thrown under the bus.
It is time for Lou Panella to throw a base throwing tantrum.
Forecast is for maybe next year.

We are watching a knitstorm headed in our direction.
If this thing comes together as expected, you can expect a
couple of feet of lace scarf very soon.

And get out your camel yarn
because there are some chilly porch nights ahead.
You'll need your winter knits for some time yet
as the Lake winds blow.

What's your knitting forecast?

I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

Right now limbs are hurting so no knitting but later on hoping to knit more wee socks and a shawl.Hugs Darcy
Katherine said…
Knitting through some ugly storms with walls of rain falling. Also knitted lace last night in an interior walk-in closet during a tornado alert and by candle light when the power went out. I guess that proves I can knit through anything.

Looking forward to the outpouring of lace!!
Dez said…
My knitting forecast is a few more pairs of wool socks- They are great for my work boots, who cares if it's almost summer?

and a few airy tanks for when I have free time.

cannot wait to see your lacey goodness!
Bianca said…
Here they expect a cold day tomorrow, and then temperatures will go up again. :-) We'll wait and see I guess.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???