little red needles



I'm trying a new lace scarf. It isn't going so well. It is a simple enough 2 row repeat and I keep messing it up somehow.

But, I am in love with my new little red needles from Katherine. The are just the right length for me.

I knitted my first lace scarf with needles that were just a tad too long.
Just long enough to be in my way.

Not my new little red needles. And they are as light as air.

I am picturing this scarf worn with a blue jean shirt.....my old blue jean and bandanna theme.
I keep coming back to it.

Do you keep coming back to a color theme?

(these are aslo Cub colors.....)

I'll talk to you in the comments. :)

Comments

I love blue/green your scarf is pretty what yarn are you using and the colorway is striking:)((((Hugs))))) Darcy
Grace said…
tell us the pattern name so if we have made it we can help you figure it out!!!

The color is beautiful!
kathy b said…
Darcy and Grace

I figured it out. It is a Berroco Lace Scarf. I am using the Mountain Colors that fireman and Zach brought to me from Colorado.

My problem was that I was watching the Blacakhawk game while I was trying to knit lace.
Jennifer said…
Love the scarf. It's a great picture.
Katherine said…
Beautiful color and the lace looks great to me!! I always get into trouble when I watch TV and try to knit lace. One or the other suffers. I return to orange and gold again and again, but Cub colors are always the best!!!
Beverly said…
What needles are you using? I love red. Is the color Ruby River. I've knitted with MC Bearfoot in that color and it is a beautiful shade of red.
Emily said…
Your needles are super cute and cheery! I bet they would make any project fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???