Wednesday, April 22, 2009
10 Things to Tell you
1. Louet skirt Pattern. Knitted by Lynnette at 3 Bags for runway show.
Yarns: Linen Louet Euroflax and Claudia Handpaint Linens.
2. This sort of knitting inspires me.
Not that I am going to knit this skirt....
but it inspires me nonetheless to see someone else did.
3. Pretend Kitty came through surgery without a hitch.
4. The Linen skirt felt scratchy to the touch.
5. I have two things on the needles.
The Red River lace scarf.
AND a pair of socks.
I had to start socks because I am running out of my old socks.
6. Porch knitting likely this warm weekend if the forecast holds true.
7. No new camera yet.
8. Must find good porch chair for knitting.
9. Must clean porch first...ewww
it is a dirty dirty job.
10. I'm going to raise some eyebrows here:
I think medicinal marajauna has its place in pain control.
I'm all about less sufferering.
There is too much suffering.
I'll talk to you in the comments. :)