Friday, September 12, 2008
1) Al's lace top didn't fit her. Too big. Seemed a shame. Who knew I'd be the perfect size fit for it! It is comfortable cotton and gorgeous.
I traded her for a top down raglan I made a year ago that is, well, too small for me! Phew, bye bye Waste police.
2) The still waters canoe image was taken this week. I know many would trade me for still waters, this weekend. I'd trade Long Chicago winters with anyone in the south, but it wouldn't be fair. I wouldn't trade if the hurricanes were part of the package. Good luck to any of you, that will suffer through it. Be safe and knit on.
3) I've traded some nap time for knit time too this week. I have the purple cardigan going, (you'll see it soon) and a ball band dishcloth. I needed a quick fun dishcloth fix for some reason this week. It is making me wierdly happy!
4) I'm trading breakfast with dinner tonight. I know that lots of you do this. It won't be cold cereal or anything. I won't trade taste for time. It will involve some bacon and pancakes.
5) I'm not trading allegiances. The Cubbies need rest right now, and the hurricane coming to the South means they get an extra rest day. I've been hoping for a lucky break. I feel you need some Luck to win the Series. It isn't that I wished the hurricane on anyone, but if it has to be.....and we have to take an extra day off.......well, I believe in my little Cub heart that such things are part of the destiny of winning. Something we haven't seen in ...you know.... 100 years.
6) I really am setting a deadline of this weekend to trade my early, learning experience knits into something useful. Perhaps there is a play being written that would involve early knitting disasters as part of the costumes.......Let me know if there is!
Trades, what do you think?
I'll talk to you in the comments. :)