Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Cotton baby throw in infancy
1. It was nice enough to take a picture outside today. See? green grass is growing!
2. These little things knit up fast and sweet. I love the way the dye took to the cotton. Swimming pool blue I call it.
3. Nyquil blue is another thing I call it. I have a bug that came on fast and I hope it leaves just as fast. Currently breathing out of one nostril.
4. I'm going to have a contest very soon. I think I said this already but contests are worth a second mention.
5. If Curtis came to my grocery store he wouldn't pick me. I don't dress up to go shopping. I put my sunglasses on and hope no one sees me. Someimes I put on some lipstick because Fireman's friends are always shopping for their dinners and I don't want them to tease him. "I saw your wife the other day....she was UUUUUGGGGGLLLYYY!"
6. I think I need a yarnstore fieldtrip. Delevan Wisconsin is what I'm thinking.
7. Feed a cold, starve a fever. I don't have a fever. Ice cream would really feel good on my sore throat. My son has a job, if he will take it, at our Dairy Bar. I must write him a list reasons why he should listen to his mother and take this job. Im going to wrap the list around a roll of SMARTIES .
8. I"ve been candy shopping for my sweet swap pal. I cannot reveal the goodies purchased. I can say her tastes are completely different than mine and that is fun. I do love swaps.
9. I like tissues with lotion in them. I understand not everyone does.
10. I am in love with some biggy Lorna's laces yarn at my LYS. Mother's day is less than a month away.
11. I made up a word today. Kind of George Bushlike, but I like the word: Knitstructions. As in, I look at the knitstructions and wondered if they were easy enough for me to follow. Or I wish the knitstructions were more wordy and less graphy.
Can you make a sentence with Knitstructions?