1. Taking classes at Stitches. SORRY Stitches. I love the gathering, but the classes have been too long for my short attention span.
2. Knitting for people who do not care about handknits.
3. Erronous patterns.
4. Trying to fix my own dropped garter stitches, 3 rows back. That's what Debbie is for at 3 Bags Full.
5. Knitting lace when crocheting can give the same effect. I can crochet with next to no errors. One live stitch theory.
6. Knitting for felting. Crochet is just faster for me.
7. Defending the question, Why do you KNIT your socks? I just say, "Oh, I just do."
8. Defending why you knit in public. Again "I just do."
9. Baking cookies while knitting and burning the cookies!
10. Not having the yarn wound before you leave the shop.
Go ahead, tell me yours. No judgement. No rights or wrongs. Just vent a bit.