Diane the Lurkers Violet Baby Hat



I work with Diane the lurker. She is a fine knitter. She is always interested in what our little work knit group is doing. She made the twins, who threatened to deliver over the weekend, two of these Violet hats. They have darling ear flaps. She picked up for the flaps, then did an i-cord on each, and put the violet on one tie and the leaf on the other. The little group of violets on the top are so darling.

I know there two camps: those who comment and those who lurk. I am glad to know there are wonderful lurkers out there like Diane. (and Great Husband and some ladies from 3 Bags) Sometimes I can lure a lurker with a contest.....Mine starts tomorrow with my 700th post.

Comments

Kathy... said…
Love the hat. I'm not a lurker - but I never enter contests...so you won't be getting me there! Go figure....I never enter, cause I never win.... Something is wrong with that logic, isn't it??

Love the road trip photos and post. I need to check out The Yarnery next time we go to the Twin Cities. I love road trips!!
monica said…
That is an adorable hat. Diane the lurker did a fantastic job!!
Elaine said…
I'm a terrible lurker but I had to come out of hibernation for that hat. It is FABULOUS!
Karen said…
What is the lottery saying "someone's going to win, might as well be you (I mean me). I'm not a lurker and I love contests!
That hat is too cute! Great job lurker Diane!
Anonymous said…
What an adorable hat! Do you know where she got the pattern? I would love to make one for Maggie.
Bernadette said…
This is SOOO cute! Lovely job, Diane!!
Anonymous said…
Blogger won't let me leave a comment under the skeleton post, so I'm trying to leave one here. Congratulations on 700 posts - that's quite an accomplishment!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???