Diane the lurkers Halloween Secret........



Diane says if you mix peanuts with candy corn it tastes like a Payday candy bar or a Pearson's Nutroll (minnesota fame). It really does. Warning: addicting. These little treat bags will be the trick eh?

I love winning yarn. I've been following http://wiknit.blogspot.com/ for the very latest in contests. Great source to share with you!

My LYS 3 Bags Full is having their fall yarn sale. Lots of good yarns still left. I found a bargain for a Rowan New Shapes pattern book. 1/2 off :). Thanks Debbi for pointing it out to me. There are some biggy knits vests that I want to knit now.

I'm enjoying all your blogs with their Halloween posts. Such a sweet and silly time of year. My Hungarian side hates to admit it is a Celtic tradition in origin.

Comments

Beth said…
An autumn-y thing that we do is spread a 1/4" layer of cream cheese on a salad plate, then pour on a thin (or thick if you're like me) layer of caramel ice cream topping. Slice up some apples and use the apples to dip the cream cheese/caramel. Fabulous - easy-to-eat caramel apples. :)
Suburban prep said…
Yummy candy corn.
I too spent some money at 3 bags Full.
Anonymous said…
Ummmmmmm. I love candy corn. I'll have to try them with peanuts. Sounds heavenly to me!!!
Unknown said…
Nice floor! And yes those are dangerous-stop making them.
Bernadette said…
As soon as you mentioned it, I thought, "Yes, that would taste exactly like a Payday." Clever idea!

I love your pumpkin in the middle - is it a candle? Very cute!
Bianca said…
WOW! Lucky you... I see a stash growing ;-)

The kids would love it for sure, but here they are eating gingernuts at the moment. They really love it, so I am going to make them myself soon as well. Addicting too...I'll send you the recipe soon.
~Kristie said…
Why of course it would. How brilliant .. yum!!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???