Graceland and Stash

This fun Elvis Pez collectible , with CD, is another prize part for the postcard contest. I think I'm all shook up. Tomorrow, lots about postcards. Oh this is fun for me!

Here is my new stash keeper. It folds up tight so no kitties can play with the yarn. Intended for CD's. Pottery Barn. I feel like I have my own little knit shop. I have to say over 50% of what you see is leftover yarn from socks and projects. Stash is not leftovers is it?
I am really feeling smug about my Stashology choice for Stitches class this weekend. I cannot wait to destash.....

Comments

monica said…
I totally agree with you, leftovers are not stash. What a great idea ...hmmm I wonder how many of those I would need???
Have fun at you class
Kim said…
Awsome stash storage! Mine are still in tubs in the garage....but there is no space in the house for even a little CD cabinet like that.
Betty said…
I have those CD cases. They are unused in storage. What a great re-purposing idea.
Hege said…
I love your stash keeper! Very elegant! I keep mine in rubbermaid boxes, not nearly as attractive! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???