Dishrag in the dark and at the bakery in the light of day




So without further adieu I give you the dishrag tag images. Did I mention I have a big bite under my right eye from an insect? I now have 3 Bags Full under it. Or 3 full bags!

I really knit every moment of saturday morning. Al was in line at the bakery and I knit while the wedding cake was being frosted. It was chocolate inside with whipped creme ganache.

I loved the dishcloth given me. I also loved making the one for the team. I think they'll be lots of cutey dish rag gifts for my family at the holidays!

Comments

monica said…
That is a long time without power, are you in the flooded area?
Great turn around on that cloth, and here you thought Anne had her eye on you for the Weakest Link. Good job!!
RC said…
Way to go and take one for the team! You should get a special prize for knitting under duress! Excellent work keeping us in the running.
Pat K said…
I've read a number of dishrag tag posts on other blogs, and all seem to have overcome impossible odds to get theirs done as fast as possible, but you take the prize for knitting under duress. Way to go!
Bianca said…
Hi Kathy...

I hope you'd like to see some photos (non knitting related) that I made in the past few days... They are on my flickr account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lansingerland/

I am glad though that you managed to get the dishrag ready in time. Knew you could do it!
Love, Bianca
Anonymous said…
I wonder who gets to lick the frosting knife...and the frosting container...and the frosting on the cake...

Three cheers for overcoming Enormous Obstacles to keep the dish rag moving!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???